Scalloped Corn I
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 can cream-style corn
- 1 cup cracker crumbs
- 3 eggs or ¾ cup Egg Beaters™ 99% egg substitute
- 2 tbsp margarine — optional
- ½ cup skimmed evaporated milk
- pepper — to taste
- With electric mixer, beat together corn, crumbs, eggs, milk and pepper.
- Beat very well, and it will be messy.
- The secret to this recipe is in the beating! pour into a lightly greased casserole.
- Dot with margarine, if desired.
- Bake uncovered at 375°F for 30 minutes or until center is firm.