- Ethnicity - Mughlai, North Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- Wash the keema and put in a strainer and gently press to squeeze out all the water.
- Mix all the ingredients to the keema and knead well.
- Keep aside for 1 hour.
- Heat a gas oven or an electric oven with the skewers.
- Take a big ball of the keema mixture and hold a hot skewer carefully in the other hand.
- Press the mince on to a hot skewer.
- The keema will immediately stick to the hot skewer.
- Repeat with left over mince on all the other skewers.
- Place the skewers in the oven.
- Keep rotating the skewers occasionally.
- When cooked, gently remove the kebabs from the skewers with the help of a napkin.
- Shallow fry the kebabs on a nonstick pans in 1 tablespoon oil.
- To serve - sprinkle some chaat masala and lemon juice on the kebabs.