Shahi Chicken Korma
- Ethnicity - Mughlai, North Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- Beat the curd and mix Chicken pieces with turmeric and salt.
- Set it aside for half an hour.
- Now heat ghee and fry onions, ginger, garlic till light brown.
- Add red chilly powder, coriander and simmer for few minutes.
- Add Chicken and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of hot water and stir well.
- Cover and cook till Chicken is tender and dry.
- Add garam masala and salt.
- Mix all the dry fruits and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.