Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Yield: 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ cups couscous
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 cups chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a small saucepan.
- Add the couscous and saute for a minute or two to coat.
- Add the garlic and saute a few seconds,
- Then add the broth, spice of choice
- Cook for 2 minutes until the liquid appears absorbed.
- Remove from heat, fluff up with two forks, stir in the butter.
- Leave to steam, covered, 10 minutes, then season with salt and pepper. Transfer to an ovenproof dish and finish steaming in a 375 °F oven for 5 to 10 minutes.