Skor Toffee Candy Bar Ice Cream
- Line a 9 x 5 x 2-inch loaf pan with foil and set aside.
- Beat the egg yolks, in a large mixing bowl, with a wire whisk and blend in the sweetened milk, water and vanilla.
- Finely chop the candy bars by hand or in a food processor to measure 1 ¼ cups, then set aside.
- Beat the whipping cream, in a large mixer bowl, until stiff.
- Fold in the chopped candy with the whipped cream, into the egg yolk mixture.
- Pour into the prepared pan and cover.
- Freeze for 6 hours or until firm.