Slow Cooker Beef Stew
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook time: 8 hours
Slow cooked beef stew with turnips.
- 1 lb beef, cubed
- 2 cups of beef stock
- 8 radishes
- 10 pearl onions
- 2 pounds of potatoes, chopped
- 1 cup of turnips, chopped
- 1 cup of carrots, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Coat beef with flour and beef seasoning.
- Brown beef.
- Add beef and 2 cups of beef stock to slow cooker.
- Add turnips, onions, radishes, and worcester sauce.
- Turn on slow cooker for 8 hours.
- 4 hours before eating put put in potatoes.
- 2 hours before eating put in carrots.