Smoked Yellow Pepper Vinaigrette
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- This recipe yields about 1 cup of vinaigrette.
- 2 yellow bell peppers, cold smoked, peeled, and seeded
- ½ canned chipotle
- ¼ medium red onion, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a blender, combine the peppers, chipotle, onion, and lime juice and blend.
- While the blender is still running, slowly add the olive oil until emulsified.
- Add the sugar and season with salt and pepper to taste.