Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1½ lbs thick beef round or sirloin steak
- ⅓ cup flour
- 3 tbsp oil
- 3 medium onions, sliced
- 10 oz can beef broth
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Cut meat into serving-size pieces.
- Pound flour into steak with meat tenderizer.
- In large skillet, brown steak in oil and top with onion slices.
- In medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour over steak, bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer.
- Cover and cook slowly for 1 hour.
- Check steak while cooking and add a little water if needed.