Snapper with Cilantro Sauce
- Source: Ladies Home Journal
- Prep: 15 Minutes | Bake: 10 Minutes
- Makes 4 Servings and ¾ cup of sauce
- 3 cups loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves
- ⅓ cup water
- 4 tsp fresh lime juice
- 4 fresh Thai red or green chilies  seeded and chopped
- ¼ tsp salt
- pinch sugar
- Combine all sauce ingredients in blender
- Purée until smooth.
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly oil 4 squares of foil or parchment paper.
- Place fish on foil.
- Lightly sprinkle with salt;spread 2 teaspoons of the cilantro sauce on each fillet.
- Fold foil up around fish and crimp edges to seal; place on cookie sheet and bake 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve fish with remaining sauce.
- "Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group" http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends/
- Thai chilies are available in the produce section of most supermarkets or in Asian markets.
- 135 Calories | 3g Total Fat | 0g Saturated Fat | 42mg Cholesterol | 348mg Sodium | 2g Carbs | 24g Protein