Soda Cracker Dessert
Prepare 1 or 2 days ahead of time.
From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 1 large package instant pudding
- 1 large Cool Whip
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1½ sleeves of unsalted soda crackers (to make 4 layers)
- Line a 9 x 14 pan with soda crackers.
- Spread half the pudding over the crackers.
- Once it's set, put another layer of soda crackers, then half the Cool Whip, line with crackers and add the rest of the pudding.
- Line with crackers, then the rest of the Cool Whip.
- Cover with pie filling.
- Refrigerate 1 or 2 days, then serve.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group