Soup with Plantain Balls
From Recidemia English
- Boil one of the plantains in the beef broth for 15 minutes.
- Save the broth.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil and brown the onion, peanuts and beef in it.
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine the grated plantain with the cooked one and the other tablespoon of oil and mix well.
- Shape into small balls of this and put a tablespoon of the meat mixture inside the balls.
- Cut the potatoes into pieces, and add the potatoes and cabbage to the broth.
- About 2 minutes before its ready to serve, add the balls to the broth.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.