SouthWestern-Style Black Bean Salad
- Serves: 6 servings
- Calories: 303 calories
- Prep Time: 20 mintues
- Occasion: Any
- Effort: Easy
- In a large mixing bowl combine black beans, kidney beans, corn , green pepper, and Onion.For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine oil, vinegar , lime juice, Sugar, chili powder, cumin, salt and garlic
- Cover and shake well. Pour dressing over the beans mixture. Toss lightly to coat.
- Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours, stirring occasionally.
- To Serve, Line bean salad with salad leafs.
- Serve with Tortilla Chips (optional)