- 1 large Onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 12 1/2 lbs boneless Beef chuck roast, boned & cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 1/2 lbs tomatoes, chopped
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
1. Saute Onion& garlic in hot oil in Dutch oven or large pot until Onion is tender.
2. Stir in Beef cubes& brown.
3. Drain corn, reserving liquid.
4. Add liquid, tomatoes, soy sauce& seasonings to pot& stir to combine.
5. Cover& simmer for 1 1/4 hours; uncover& simmer for another 45 minutes or until the meat is tender.
6. Stir in corn& chilies& cook until heated through.
7. Garnish each serving with grated Cheddar.