Spicy Asian Citrus Vinaigrette
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Barger Estate in Mckinney, Texas in 1997. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- ¼ cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 teaspoon ginger root minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic chopped
- ½ teaspoon chile paste with garlic
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Blend rice vinegar, soy sauce, water, lime juice, orange juice, grapefruit juice, ginger, garlic, chile paste and cilantro in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Chill until ready to serve over your favorite salad.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group