Spinach au Gratin
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Stewart Estate in Quinlan, Texas in 1994. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- Makes 6 servings
- 2 x 10-ounce packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 x 10¾-ounce can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- dash ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Thaw, drain and separate spinach then mix with rice in large mixing bowl.
- Combine eggs, soup, onion powder, salt and pepper. Stir into spinach mixture.
- Turn into buttered shallow 2½-quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Serve Immediately.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group