Stuffed Eggs with Sour Cream Sauce II
In Romanian: Oua umplute cu sos de smantana II
- 6 eggs
- 1 raw yolk
- 1 crustless slice of white bread soaked in milk
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 onion, finely chopped and sautéed in butter
- finely minced parsley and dill
- 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
- Hard boil the eggs, let cool, shell and then cut in two lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks.
- Place the yolks in a bowl and mix with the butter, raw yolk, bread, parsley and dill.
- At the end, add the onion, salt and pepper.
- Fill the egg halves with this mixture so as to resemble one whole egg.
- Toss with breadcrumbs and fry in butter.
- After they are ready, place in a pan and pour the sour cream well mixed with the flour on top.
- Let boil at slow heat.
- Serve warm, on a plate decorated with lettuce.