Very versatile recipe. Use which ever mince you prefer and what stuffing you like. make them big or small. Have with pasta and sauce or put into ciabatta bread as a quick and tasty sandwich.
- Into a bowl, mix all the following ingredients together.
- Mince, chopped onion, herbs and spices, salt, pepper, garlic, tsp of beaten egg.
- Mix well.
- Take about an 8th of the mixture and squash flat in your hand.
- Now place a chunk of mozzarella in the centre and bring the mince around it.
- Make into a ball.
- Continue till the mixture is finished.
- Now coat the ball with a little flour.
- Fry or bake for about 15 to 20 minutes.