Stuffed Tomatoes and Crab
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Steep Estate in Elmo, Texas in 1989. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup finely chopped white onion
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 hard boiled egg finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound lump crabmeat
- Hollow out tomatoes then season with salt and drain.
- Combine remaining ingredients and fill tomatoes then garnish with parsley.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group