Sweet and Sour Vegetables
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Serve over rice or other whole grains.
- Drain the pineapple, reserve the juice and set aside.
- Place the vegetables, except the Broccoli, in a large pot or wok with 1/2 cup of the water and the garlic and ginger. Saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the Broccoli and the remaining 1/2 cup water. Stir, then cover and cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Combine the sauce ingredients in a separate bowl. Stir in the pineapple chunks and the sauce mixture.
- Cook, stirring until thickened. kwvegan vegan