Toss with Tofu Caesar Dressing and Homemade Croutons. Serves 6
- As the lettuce is chilling, prepare the Homemade Croutons. You can use store-bought, if you like, but they will come nowhere near tasting as good as these homemade ones do.
- Also prepare the Tofu Caesar Dressing
- Now, tear the chilled lettuce into bite-sized pieces and place in a large salad bowl.
- Add the croutons and toss.
- Pour the dressing over all, and toss again.
- At this point, you can add a generous helping of "Almosen Sprinkle" (a parmesan cheese substitute), if desired, and toss yet again.
- Serve immediately.