Tres Leches/ Three Milks
- 5 eggs separate yolks
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt 1 can condensed milk
- 1 cup of Sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/8 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tsp. de rum (Amaretto1/2)
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup boiling water.
- Preheat oven to 350 F or 180 C Beat egg whites with salt until stiff, during 3 minutes so they are very fluffy, keep aside.
- Beat the egg yolks,the vinegar and the vanilla separately during 3 minutes.
- Add the boiling water slowly, keep aside.
- Sift the flower, baking powder and alternately fold, the egg whites, the dry ingredients and the mixture of the yolks.
- Pour in a greased and floured rectangular Pyrex of 22 cm.
- Wide by 34 cm long and 4 cm high and put in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Take it out,separate the sides, make holes with a wet knife and soak with cream of the milks.
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.