Triple Melon Smoothie from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource
- Serves: 2
- 1 cup low-fat peach yogurt
- 1 cup 1% milk
- ½ cup seedless watermelon, chopped
- ½ cup cantaloupe, chopped
- ½ cup honeydew melon, chopped
- 4 ice cubes
- Put yogurt, milk and watermelon in blender and blend on high for 20 seconds.
- Add cantaloupe, honeydew melon and ice cubes and blend on high for 45 seconds or to desired consistency.