Genuine California avocado and roasted red pepper with seasoned cream cheese on a flavorful bagel.
- Roast your pepper in the oven under the broiler on all sides until blackened.
- Remove to a paper sack to cool.
- You could substitute bottled peppers.
- Mash cream cheese with fork in a plate.
- Sprinkle on spike seasoning to taste (sparingly at first) and blend well.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto sliced bagel halves.
- Spread avocado half on bottom half of bagel and press down with fork to mash.
- Top with roasted pepper half and other half of bagel.