- 2 lbs shrimp (small)
- ⅔ cup fresh lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons minced onions
- ½ cup minced green pepper
- ¼ cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 large tomato, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- ½ tsp oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- Clean shrimp then cook for 2 to 3 minutes or just long enough to turn pink.
- Drain and put into covered bowl with lemon juice.
- Leave covered for 1 hour stirring two or three times.
- Drain and discard the liquid.
- Combine shrimp with remaining ingredients.
- Mix well, put into refrigerator for 1½ hours.
- Also, a half of avocado can be added to mix for variety.