Shrimp, tofu and beansprout fritters served with vinegar and garlic dip.
- Strain the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, salt and pepper. Add the atsuete water, katas ng hipon and egg. Mix well.
- In a saucer, put in some toge, chopped onions, tokwa and some shrimps.
- Measure ⅓ cup of the mixed batter and pour into the saucer.
- Heat cooking oil in a pan. Pour in the contents of the saucer into the heated oil. Fry until crispy and golden brown.
- Prepare some vinegar with crushed garlic, salt and pepper as sauce to your delectable ukoy.