Utilan Green Curry Prawns
- Char the three types of peppers over open flame until the skin blisters.
- Cut out the seed pods.
- Roast garlic cloves with skin on in cast iron pan.
- Toast the cumin seeds, peppercorns and coriander when garlic is nearly done.
- When the seeds begin to pop, add the oregano and take off the heat.
- Pound the cilantro root with a flat knife.
- Peel the garlic and add with all above ingredients to processor along with the mango, ginger, oil, soy, lime and salt.
- Sauté the mixture over low flame until the oil begins to separate from the paste and it gives off a rich aroma.
- Add in prawns and cook until just done.