Vegan Feta Cheese
- Place the first set of ingredients in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer over medium heat, uncovered, for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain and place in a bowl.
- Whisk together the second set of ingredients until well blended.
- Pour over the tofu and toss gently.
- Cover and chill several hours, stirring occasionally to ensure the tofu cubes are evenly coated by the marinade.
- Store in the fridge (it keeps for a week or more), and drain before using.