Vegetarian Green Chilli
This recipe comes from an Estate Sale and were obtained when The Family Collection from The Wetzel Estate in Plano, Texas was purchased in 1982. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 cups vegetable stock
- 12 roasted, peeled and chopped green chilis
- 2 tablespoons flour or cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil
- Add chilis and stock.
- Stir in salt and pepper.
- Dissolve flour in hot water and add to mixture stirring to prevent lumps.
- Simmer for 45 minutes.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group