Velveeta Cheesy Beef Stroganoff
From Menu and Recipes Week 10/29/07 From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cups water
- 3 cups (6 oz) egg noodles uncooked
- ¾ lb Velveeta cubed
- 1 can (10 oz) cream of mushroom soup
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Brown meat in large skillet; drain.
- Stir in water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Stir in noodles.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cover.
- Simmer 8 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Add Velveeta, soup and pepper; stir until Velveeta is melted.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group