Very Berry Smoothie
Cook Time: About 5 minutes
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup low or non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 small (or 1 large) ripe bananas
- 1 cup berries (fresh or frozen) -- strawberries, blackberries, and raspberries work well
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend for about 10 seconds or until all ingredients are smooth.
- Berry Smoothie from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource