Warm Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons organic extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- In a small heavy skillet sauté garlic and nuts in oil over moderate heat, stirring, until garlic is golden.
- Stir in vinegar and salt and fresh-cracked pepper to taste.
Per Serving (28 g-wt.):
- 150 calories (140 from fat) | 15g total fat | 1.5g saturated fat | 1g dietary fiber | 2g protein | 3g carbohydrate | 0mg cholesterol | 200mg sodium
- "Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group" http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends/