Warm Lobster Salad
- 60 g (4 T. 1/4 cup) butter
- 4 T. (1/4 cup) flour
- 2 dl (3/4 cup) boiling milk or fish stock
- 5 dl (2 cups) cooked lobster meat, chopped
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 lettuce, separated into leaves, dipped in
- Boiling water until wilted
- Poaching liquid
- 1 liter (quart) fish stock
- 2 dl (3/4 cup) fish stock
- 1 dl (1/3 cup) whipping cream
- 1 dl (1/3 cup) dry white wine
- 2 T. unsalted butter
1. Preheat the oven to 200 C (400 degrees·F).
3. Gradually whisk in the milk or stock.
4. Bring to a boil.
5. Stir the lobster into the sauce.
7. Season with salt, if necessary.
8. Place spoonfuls of lobster mixture on the lettuce leaves and wrap up, covering the filling entirely.
9. Place, seam side down, in a greased ovenproof dish.
10. Pour over stock, cover with foil and heat about 20 minutes.
12. Cool slightly, after that stir in the butter.
13. Serve the lobster rolls hot with the sauce.