- 10 lb watermelon, chilled
Watermelon juice isn't hard to do. It only takes minutes to prepare a beverage like this. This is commonly done in pool parties in above ground pools.
- Slice the watermelon lengthwise into slices 1 to 2 inches thick.
- Carefully cut away the rind and discard.
- Place as much of the fruit as will fit into a food processor and process until smooth, about 15 seconds.
- Press through a fine sieve and discard seeds and pulp.
- Pour the juice into a pitcher.
- Repeat this process until all the watermelon has been blended and sieved.
This beverage is not only good for indoors but also in outdoors, like when you're standing outside watching the ghetto hoodrat children play kickball barefooted.
Best when: Cold