Whole-wheat Pizza Dough
- Combine whole-wheat flour, yeast, salt and sugar in a food processor and mix.
- Combine hot water and oil in a measuring cup.
- With the motor running, gradually pour in enough of the hot liquid until the mixture forms a sticky ball. The dough should be quite soft. If it seems dry, add 1 to 2 tablespoons warm water; if too sticky, add 1 to 2 tablespoons flour.
- Process until the dough forms a ball, then process for 1 minute to knead.
- Transfer the dough to a lightly floured surface.
- Spray a sheet of plastic wrap with cooking spray and place it, sprayed-side down, over the dough.
- Let the dough rest for 10 to 20 minutes before rolling.