Whole Wheat Waffles
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gonzales Estate in Crandall, Texas in 1980. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 1 cup wheat berries
- 1 cup vanilla soy milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tablespoon egg replacer mixed with 6 tablespoons water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Blend berries and soy milk until smooth.
- Mix remaining ingredients then add to blender and combine.
- Pour batter onto hot waffle iron and cook according to manufacturer's instructions.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group