Willy's Hot Shrimp Ceviche
- 500 grams peeled fresh shrimp (2 lbs.)
- 1 thinly sliced onion
- 2 stalks celery finely diced
- 3 limes
- 1 aji chombo finely diced (1 habanero pepper)
- 1 tsp cilantro
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- Sauté the garlic and black pepper then add shrimp and salt and stir.
- When the shrimp turns color add aji and other ingredients.
- Cover, lower heat, simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Test for flavor — longer cooked spicier the dish.
Note: You may use some fresh garlic and diced tomatoes to give the dish some color.