Wonton Soup I
- Put the stock on to boil and then reduce the heat to allow the stock to simmer.
- Remove excess fat.
- Chop the meat finely for the filling.
- Add salt, pepper, sugar, vetsin and egg yolk to bind.
- Put a teaspoonful on each wanton skin, fold, seal edges securely with the tines of a fork, and then paint with egg white.
- Drop the folded wantons into the stock and cook for 8 minutes.
- Add the vegetables, seasoning and chicken or pork cut in strips.
- Cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Put the cooked wantons into a tureen.
- Pour the soup over.