World Recipe Coffee Cake Recipe
A pot of coffee a good show or a great book and man this is life.
- 1/4 cup of corn-oil margarine
- 1/2 cup of Sugar
- 1/2 cup of liquid egg substitute
- 1 cup of light sour cream
- 1 tsp. of baking soda
- 1 tsp. of vanilla
- 1and1/2 cups of flour
- 1and 1/2 tsp. of baking powder
- 1/2 cup of walnuts
- 1/4 cup of Sugar
- 2 tsp. of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350.
- cream together marg,1/2 cup of Sugar until fluffy add the egg.
- In a separate bowl mix sour cream and baking soda.
- Add to the first mix. Mix in vanilla then flour and baking powder.
- Combine walnuts,the 1/4 cup of Sugar, and cinnamon.
- Stir half into batter mix.
- Pour batter into a 9" Sq. baking pan.
- Sprinkle remaining nut mixture on the top.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.