The first time you might want to use just part of the pudding for smunchies. Some whipped topping recipes and mixes freeze OK for a few days but haven't tested any longer than a week.
- 1 pack sugar-free chocolate pudding
- 2 cups non-fat milk
- 3 cups peanut butter
- 70 graham cracker squares
- low-calorie whipped topping
- Mix chocolate pudding according to directions on package using nonfat milk.
- Cool thoroughly. Mix Peanut butter with pudding.
- Drop 1 tbsp. onto 1 square graham cracker.
- Place (1 tbsp ?) low-calorie whipped topping on top of pudding mixture, cover with second graham cracker square.
- Freeze until ready to use.
- 200 calories | 17g carbohydrate | 8g protein | 12g fat | 142mg sodium
- Exchanges: 1 starch | 1 medium fat meat | 1 fat