- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp onion soup mix
- ¼ tsp thyme
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1 recipe white sauce (below)
- Mix all ingredients and heat until soup mix is well dissolved and onions are limp.
- If sauce becomes to thick, add a little non-fat milk.
- Place flour in a small saucepan and cook until toasted, but not browned.
- Stir constantly.
- Add cornstarch, lemon pepper and milk.
- Continue cooking, and stirring until thickened.
- 19 calories, 0.6g fat | 1mg chol | 2g protein | 2g carbs | 35mg sodium