Crispy Onion Chicken
From Menu and Recipes Week 7/1/07 From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- ½ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 can French fried onions
- In a shallow bowl combine the butter, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken in the butter mixture, then coat with onions.
- Place in a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Top with any remaining onions; drizzle with any remaining butter mixture.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for 30 – 35 minutes or until chicken is done.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group