Fruit Salsa Dip
This recipe comes from an Estate Sale and were obtained when The Family Collection from The Wetzel Estate in Plano, Texas was purchased in 1982. Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 tomato
- 1 orange, peeled and segmented
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1 red onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 Bunch cilantro
- 2 Jalapeno peppers
- 1 Teaspoon garlic salt
- In a food processor, place tomato, orange, kiwis, red onion, avocado, cilantro and jalapeno peppers.
- Process using pulse setting until finely chopped but not quite smooth.
- Transfer to a medium bowl and garnish with garlic salt.