Grape Finger Jello
- From: Vicki Lansky's Candy Book
- Soften gelatin in grape juice.
- Boil the water, add the juice/ gelatin mixture and stir til gelatin dissolves.
- Remove from heat, pour into a lightly greased 9x13 pan and chill.
- Cut into squares when firm.
- Refrigerate in a covered container.
- This is good lunch box and traveling fare.
- It can go unrefrigerated up to 4 hours under normal (not desert!) conditions.
- Substitute frozen cranberry juice cocktail concentrate for grape juice or a 12 oz can frozen apple, pear juice concentrate.