Green Chutney with Avocados and Peppers
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Old Newspaper Clipping
- 6 jalapeño peppers, roasted, peeled
- 4 red bell peppers, roasted, peeled
- 3 avocados, peeled
- 2 cups lightly packed cilantro
- ¾ cup lightly packed parsley
- lime juice to taste
- 3 cloves garlic
- ¾ tsp garam masala
- dash sugar
- dash salt
- Cut both peppers and avocados into ¼" dice.
- In food processor, combine remaining ingredients into smooth paste.
- Gently stir in peppers and avocados and serve along on grilled chicken, fish or with an omelet.