Herbed Garlic Bread
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 to 10 servings
- 1 unsliced loaf (1 pound) French bread
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp minced fresh parsley
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ⅛ tsp garlic salt
- Slice bread, but not all the way through, leaving slices attached at the bottom.
- In a small mixing bowl, cream butter.
- Add the Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic, oregano and garlic salt. Mix well.
- Spread between bread slices.
- Wrap loaf in a large piece of heavy-duty foil (about 28 inches x 18 inches).
- Bake at 325°F degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through.