Methi Muthia nu Saag
Recipe courtesy of Bal Bhadra Singh, Corporate Master Chef at Bandhani Restaurant at The Pride Hotel, Ahmedabad.
- Contributed by Indiancuisineandculture Y-Group
- See also Gujarat on a platter - mouth-watering recipes...
- 250 g methi leaves
- 100 g green chillies
- 250 g coriander leaves
- a pinch asafoetida
- 10 g coriander powder
- a pinch soda
- salt to taste
- 50 g oil
- 100 g ghee
- 10 g garlic
- 10 gm green chillies
- 10 g chopped green coriander
- 10 g sugar
- 5 g cumin powder
- 3 g turmeric
- 30 g narial (desiccated coconut powder)
- Mix all the muthia ingredients, press them into small cylindrical shapes and deep fry them.
- Keep aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan and add ajwain.
- Then add garlic, green chillies, coriander, narial, cumin powder, salt, coriander powder, sugar and other masalas.
- Finally, add the muthias and allow them to cook.
- Serve hot garnished with chopped coriander.